Rate Your Memory
How is your memory performing NOW?
How you rate your memory performance today will be a base-line for you.
Here are three great questions to ask yourself:
1. Is my memory normal?
2. Which strategies do I need to practice?
3. Is an online or group course best for me?
Step 1: Complete Memory Check - how is your memory performing right now?
How to use the checklist:
1. You can either print out the checklist or fill it out online
2. Place the number of your choice into the correct column (e.g. if you think 3 describes your memory performance, place the numeral ‘3’ in the third column across).
3. Online, your scores add downwards and across automatically. On paper you will have to add them up yourself.
4. You will gain a total score. You can reset this form and make your memory Check as often as you like.
Step 2: Find out what your score means
Now that you know your baseline memory score you can start improving it. The memory strategies we will teach you in the following sessions will be a start.
Then we invite you to fully commit to gaining peak performance from your brain and memory.
It is definitely possible as thousands of our subscribers tell us.
‘You will be pleased to know that this year we spent 7 weeks in Provence much of the time on bikes. It was amazing how Elizabeth could look at a complicated map and we then simply followed the route; I have no doubt that her brilliant memory was the direct result of her dedication to your systems over the years. Many thanks for my bright as a button 77 year old partner/wife.’
Julian Aaron MA (Oxon.)
See you soon for the next session.
MEd, BA, Dip.Tchg, LTCL, HFITPNZ (L)
Dr Allison Lamont
PhD, MA (Ist Hons), NZAC, NZPsS, APS, ASSBI (R)